Wednesday, February 9, 2011

1 of 5 :)


I am going to create a special post for each bridesmaid in the coming days. I thought I'd start with Mrs.Lindsey since it is her birthday week. Lindsey and I have been friends as long as I can remember. We've shared a ton of great memories. From us leaving her at the campground on a church trip (I still have no idea how she remembered the number to where we were staying!), to sertoma cheerleading, and snow sledding on her grandpas hill with the almonds, and don't forget that ride to prom in the limo. She's a great friend and it's hard to believe we are "grown ups" now. She has worked hard to become a great nurse , wife and I know someday will be a great mama. After all she has been known to be called Mama Lindsey, she's always looking after somebody, or somebody's kids. Since we've gotten older its harder to get together but no matter how long its been we always seem to be able to pick right up. I am so happy for her and James and the life they are building together. Her wedding in August of 2009 beautiful and I was honored to be a part of it. I can't wait for her to be a part of mine. I love you linz!! Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment