Friday, November 5, 2010

A Simple Kind of Man


Happy Birthday to my handsome fiancé! How you made it 22 years without me I do not know. I'm sure your mom had something to do with it :). I am so excited to say that this year will be our last birthdays waking up alone. Though I won't promise breakfast in bed or extravagant gifts I will promise to celebrate God's gift of you to me always. You are a driven, hard working individual you seek success in everything you do. You are a funny, sweet and helpful man. You love God, your family, my family and most of all through mood swings, break downs, silly questions and shopping trips you still love me . Your loyalty is unchanging and your friendship is true. I love you Brady Bee, you are my best friend. Happy Birthday , I look forward to many more happy ones together with you. ~Honeybee

No comments:

Post a Comment